Monday, November 26, 2007

one night in reno

4 comments:

a goodfellow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a goodfellow said...

whoops.

are you real? or am I really crazy...

Anonymous said...

hey! yeah, i guess i am real.. i don't check this very often and i'm not even sure how to reply to your comment. how have you been?

a goodfellow said...

oh, your reply was just brilliant. I'm feeling much less crazy now but i've been better. 20 pages to write and onto that next stage of life. it's been freaking the beegeezus out of me. All in all was honestly Happy when I found this dealie-o of yours. I just wanted to apologize for the stuff I said last we spoke. I know being drunk shouldn't be an excuse but yeah I do and say stupid things... should've stopped drinking so much long ago but then life wouldn't have been as eventful and I rather like lemonade. 6 years for an apology... never too late. soz. oh well. have a good one. take care. all that jazz.